Join Samaritan Ministries for a day of compassion and hope as we invite your church to participate in Samaritan Sunday, November 19, as part of our Annual Penny Campaign and National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week. This is a heartfelt opportunity to come together to spread unity, love, and support for our hungry and homeless neighbors in Winston-Salem. As we enter this season of giving, let us come together to be a voice for the voiceless and collectively share the love of Jesus with our neighbors in need.
Consider one or more ways to participate in our mission:
- Give a mission moment about hunger, homelessness and ways to engage in our work.
- Invite a church member to share their volunteer experience at Samaritan in a short video before the service.
- Encourage church members to volunteer. We have a new evening shift and need extra hands!
- Offer a special prayer for the health, safety and permanent housing for our guests.
- Participate in Penny Campaign by creating a campaign online or through a special offering.
Spread the word about Samaritan Sunday with your church and friends.
- Download Samaritan Sunday Flyer
- Download Samaritan Sunday Newsletter Insert Graphic
- Download Samaritan Sunday Quad Bulletin Insert
- Download Samaritan Sunday Double Bulletin Insert
Also remember to mark your calendars for this year’s annual Penny Campaign.
- Campaign kick-off starts – Wednesday, November 1
- Collection day at Truist Stadium – Home of the Winston-Salem Dash – Saturday, December 2
For more information, contact Robin Stone, development director, at email@example.com or call 336-448-2668.